Blessing Bags Brunch: September Edition
Time & Location
About The Event
The Blessing Bags Brunch is more than a community service event. It is a social brunch for a cause. We are creating a movement of Dallas Millennials who are passionate about social change and giving back to the community.
What are Blessing Bags?
Volunteers are asked to donate items to help assemble at least 100 Blessing Bags for homeless men and women. Each blessing bag will include non-perishable snacks, travel-size toiletries, socks, bottles of water, grooming supplies, and other items essential to surviving life on the streets. Volunteers will also work together to distribute bags in high-need, downtown areas. Your time and donations are essential to the success of this event!
Donation Items Needed
Your donations are essential to the success of this event! Every donation and volunteer will make an immediate impact in the lives of those living on the streets in downtown Dallas.
- New Socks - Unisex (#1 Item)
- Wash Cloths
- Wet Wipes
- Soap or Body Wash - Travel Sizes
- Shampoo - Travel Sizes
- Toothpaste - Travel Size
- Deodorant - Travel Size
- Sunscreen -Travel Size
- Hand Sanitizers -Travel Size
- Non-Perishable Snacks
- Volunteer Arrival Time: 10:30 - 10:45 AM
- Bag Assembly Time: 10:45 - 11:30 AM
- Group Brunch Time: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Blessing Bag Distribution: 12:30 - 1:30 PM (Distribute bags to men and women living in downtown Dallas.)
Can’t make it but want to support?
If you can’t make volunteer on the day of the event, that’s ok! You can make a donation online to help purchase items for the Blessing Bags. No donation is too small to help those in need.
For sponsorship questions, please contact Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer Registration$0$00$0
- General Blessing (Donation)$10$100$0
- Blessing Bags Sponsor$25$250$0
- Blessing Bags Sponsor$50$500$0