Melanin & Honey: Ladies Only Brunch
Time & Location
About The Event
**LADIES ONLY EVENT**
"I am dripping Melanin and Honey. I am Black without apology."
Join Noire Society at Mirador for a Valentine's themed brunch to celebrate the beauty of Black Girl Magic. We, Black Women, are majestic and of extraordinary beauty. Whether single, in a relationship, or married, this brunch is designed to share our divine stories and uplift one another through fellowship. Come out and enjoy a delicious brunch, mimosas, and meaningful (with just a little sophistiratchet!) conversation with incredible women like you!
- Location: Mirador, 1608 Elm Street, Penthouse Level, Dallas, TX 75201
- Ticket Price: $15, includes professionally finished photographs for your social media and a gift bag
- Photo Shoot Start Time: 11:00 AM
- Brunch: 12:45 - 2:00 PM
- Dress Code: Red, Pink, or White Upscale Dress
- Note: Brunch and lunch menus will be available for guests. Food purchase is a la carte.
Your ticket will include a Valentine's gift bag and a special, group photo shoot with one of Dallas' most talented photographers, Marscel HP (Instagram: @marsel.hp)! Professionally finished photos will be emailed to each attendee following the brunch.
Ladies are asked to wear Red, Pink, or White upscale attire. Dress to impress and come ready to SLAY for the photo shoot. We want to see your #BlackGirlMagic shine all over the Gram!
For questions, please contact Catherine directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!
- Melanin & Honey Ticket$15$150$0